Sunday, July 26, 2009

2nd Post!!! Introducing....ME :)

Okay my blog readers (if I can maintain one

please state your name if you are one...

tq in advance)


First of all,

all you bloggers might have known me as GreenKhadijah...



Let me introduce myself.

My name is Khadijah Kamisan...

I was born in the year of 1985...

I am the eldest out of 5 siblings (all sisters)...

I am currently a student of Universiti Utara Malaysia

doing Master Science (Management)


Obviously I love whatever that comes in GREEN...

here are some of green scenes and green stuff that I adore to look at...



i just love forest greens...



this is the road downhill from my house...



this is a picture I got from a friend of mine, Maesha...It's green!!!



I took this picture when I was walking to class...almost greeny as I want it to be...

Random green stuff that I came across...



Actually I don't really know what to update as there's a lot to say about myself...

but I am not really the bragging type so I think this is it for now...


Maybe I'll slip some stuff about myself in my future posts, InsyaAllah...

I hope for everyone to

Smile Always :)

1 comment:

Just_najmiE said...

congrats on your 2nd post..
took u forever though.. hahaha..

keep em coming! (^^,)