Saturday, August 1, 2009

31st July Charity Carnival -->Hari Penyayang~~

Salaam and good morning to all bloggers reading this post...

Today I have something to blog about...
My charity moments :)

Yesterday I went and participated in a Charity Carnival called Hari Penyayang
at Kedah Darul Aman Stadium in Alor Setar...




We arrived at the booth around 9am after we parked the car
We had to walk a couple of meters before actually getting to the booth...
The booth we were helping was called "Kafe Penyayang"...

On the way, we passed this house...
It has a unique taste that Najmie had to capture it in digital...


Caption: Unique 888


Caption: Helping behind the counter...(pictures accredited to myself)

Caption: Shot while waiting for the next customer to come around...


Caption: Yes mam, can I help you?


Caption: Dedicated to the job...


Captions below: Customers during the peak hours...




Captions below: The Kedah Sultan and Sultanah was entertained
by Helmi Harun Bin Tahir a.k.a. Helmi Gimmick, a gag entertainer...
The pictures are credited to my sister, Wahida...
who actually watched the whole act...
We didn't get to see his gimmicks as we were busy with the booth work,
but Wahida's pictures was enough for us... :)







Caption: Me making sure Wahida is safe from time to time...
After that I went back to the booth...


Caption: Booth walking during my break...


Caption: Where the morning event happened...


Caption: Back to work at Kafe Penyayang...



Caption: My sister, Intan came later in the afternoon before 5pm...



Caption: She came with her work collegues, Shah (orange black t-shirt) and Zul


Caption: I took the picture with Helmi Gimmick
just to show my mom that I actually met him in person...
now I share it with all you bloggers...


Caption: Me, having a drink...
The day has nearly come to an end for the booth...
The last sales are being made to finish the stocks...


Caption: That's it from me...Roger and out... :D

Hope you keep looking forward to reading my blog...

Smile Always :)

5 comments:

Just_najmiE said...

u know, I haven't even done this entry yet.. been so lazy.. I think I'll just like people to ur blog.. hahaha..

oh, I saw this..

Caption: I took the picture with Helmi Gimmick
just to show my mom that I actually met ''''the him'''' in person...
now I share it with all you bloggers...

Khadijah said...

tq for your correction...
I appreciate that u read word to word...hehehehe

:) Smile Always

Unknown said...

Seems like you had fun voluntaring. Lol, did I spell that right?
I want to give it a try. Must be nice to be able to volunteer at a cafe. Get to eat while doing a good deed.

Khadijah said...

feshnie...

mommy said there's gonna be next year too...maybe u can volunteer then...

btw it's volunteering...

:) Smile Always

silence musica said...

pinjam photo nk letak dkt blog. hekhekheke. :)

thanks