Thursday, September 3, 2009

Passing Days...Ending August...Welcome September...

Assalaamu'alaikum and good morning
to all my blog followers



A few wonderful events
happened this year's end of August



28th August 2009

1. Breaking Our Fast @ Jitra
(Breaking news: QA Seating on Her Own)


Related Link: Part 1 From Najmie's Blog



29th August 2009


2. Sending Aini Off To KL



3. Saying Goodbye
To Our Friendly Neighbor,
Daphnee and Family

Related Link: Part 2 From Najmie's Blog


4. Dinner @ EDC, UUM

With Daphnee & Family

Related Link: Part 3 From Najmie's Blog


5. The SleepOver @ Maesha's
(only Intan, Najmie & Wahida went)

(I have last touch-up presentation
and group assignment to prepare)
but I got to send them to Maesha's place...





30th August 2009

6. My First Pair Presentation
(Communication For Managers Class)

and also
Daphnee's Last Day
(they left sometime after 5pm
-i have class at that time)

a little bit sad that I wasn't there
to say goodbye and give last hugs


Related Link: Part 4 From Najmie's Blog



31st August 2009

7. MERDEKA!!! MERDEKA!!! MERDEKA!!!

Celebrated the Independence Day @ Jitra
Note: My Nephew, Adri's Birthday


and
My Niece, QA Having Visible Teeth

for an 8 Months Baby



Related Link: 29th-31st August 2009 from Intan's blog



1st-2nd September 2009

Self Day-Off (@ Home)



3rd September 2009 (Today)

Aini's early comeback to settle her PTPTN stuff...
and
(Breaking News: Lipan in sight this morning
in our house!!!)
Related Link: From Najmie's Blog


We just finished our sahur
...
After this,
Subuh Jama'ah Prayer with my Mom and sisters...


Smile Always :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You...really have no self motivation to write about the events, do you?

Khadijah said...

nope...besides other people are writing the same thing anyway...
:) Smile Always

Khadijah said...

I just summarize them in a very short manner je...hehehehe

Just_najmiE said...

and u send all ur readers to my blog.. coolios, traffic!.. hehehe..

Unknown said...

Well, even if it's the same thing(and I do it sometimes) but you could've expressed the situation in your own way.
Your views couldn't have been the same as nee-chan's, is it?