Friday, September 11, 2009

Q.A.!!!! We're coming back to see you!!!! & Group Presentation



Q.A.!!!!
We're coming back to see you!!!!


Assalaamu'alaikum and
afternoon everyone...

Hope you are experiencing a wonderful day today...

Anyway, I want to share my excitement
with my blog friends...

Recently, my family and I have been regularly
visiting our aunt, cousin and her baby, Q.A.
(she is the cutest baby ever)

Guess what?

Today,
again,
we are going to break our fast with them...

I can't wait to meet her...

*********

Anyway, this coming Monday
during my HRM class
my group will be the second group
that will be presenting our work...
We're doing
"Staffing Qualified Workforce in Malaysia"


I'm having butterflies again
(i still cannot cure my stage fright)

So, Wish me luck!!!


:) Smile Always

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kufufu...so will I...today...