Monday, January 18, 2010

At Least I Get Something Done...


My Master Thesis progress...
is not looking so good
according to me of course...
There is always something missing somewhere...
This morning, I did some more literature search
and tomorrow I am going to summarize
what I have read so far
before meeting my supervisor this week...


Other than that,
I am doing my best to improve myself
to be a good daughter...


With that,
I am learning to cook,
do house chores the way they are suppose to be done,
and experiencing the research process of a Master Thesis...

I'm rooting to excel in all of the above list
for this first three month
before the semester ends...


"Ya Allah, I need the strength to do all this...
I will do my best to achieve excellent result and
with that I seek your help, Ya Allah..."


***


Today, later in the afternoon,
we went to Jitra again...
QA was as more cuter than ever...
Before going back home,
I tucked her to sleep...
Awww...
she was so cute when sleeping...

Caption: QA looking at someone nearby...



Smile Always :)

2 comments:

MyLensJourney said...

:D you are doing great. Mail me your tesis and let me have a look of what you are doing. Feed me up with the project info and see what i can do to help you.

Khadijah said...

baru literature review la...
belum write chapter pun lagi...
thanks for your concern...
:)