Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun With QA and Cycling



Meet with the lovely and cute QA again...
Today I went with mom to Jitra
and I got to meet her again...







On our way back home, we stopped at stokis HPA
to buy some of its products
such as Herbal Chicken, Roselle chilli sauce, etc.
I like the surroundings of the stokis because everything was green
and I love anything's in green...







In the evening, my little sister, Wahida and I decided to cycle...
We cycled around the university sport complex, the stadium, and the graduation hall...
We cycled about 1 hour and 15 minutes...
Before departing from the sport complex to fetch Najmie from her meeting,
I treated myself to a foot reflexology near the sport complex...
I did three rounds which equivalent to 10 minutes...









After that, we went to fetch Najmie from EQUIN...
She went there after her meeting at the library...
Wahida went to fetch her while I waited in the car...






All I can say is that today was a wonderful day for me...
I got to spend some time with QA,
and I also went cycling with Wahida...


Smile Always :)

No comments: