Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Aini!!!



It's the 3rd of January today...
Today happened to be my little sister's birthday...
my cute chibihetalia-fan Aini...


Although she has returned to KL yesterday, I called her to sing her the birthday song...:)

Aini if you are reading my blog, Happy Birthday!!!
May Allah bless you always... Don't ever forget Him ok...
Have a wonderful day and a nice celebration ok?

Think also of tomorrow's finals... :)

******

Moving on to my day event...
I started my day with a first meet up with my master thesis supervisor at 9.30am...
After the meeting, I had to run some registration process since I haven't registered yet

and to submit the master thesis form in order to confirm that I already have a supervisor since I just got her signature and stamp after the meeting...


Next, after my sister Najmie finished her morning class, we went to run some errands of going to the ATM machine and paying electricity and telephone bills at the UUM post office...
and also we boug
ht the Kaspersky Internet Security and black ink for my printer...
I am grateful that my laptop now is secured with a legitimate license
and my printer is working again...
it will be handy in aiding my master thesis process...
Alhamdulillah....


I pray that I can be persistent and consistent
and continuously determined to finish my master thesis...
Ya Allah, please give me strength to do this thesis Ya Allah...





Smile Always :)


No comments: