Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Don't Know What To Say...

Just to update today's post...

Been at home all day...did some literature search...

fetched my sis, Wahida with mom in the afternoon from school...
go through her homework for the weekend...
she slept through the afternoon after her prayer
and I browsed the Internet until mom and my other sis, Najmie got home...


Ate dinner while accompanying mom breaking her fast for today...
Watched TV with the whole family...
(CSI:Miami, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,
Hum Saath Saath Hain-not all, and Chuck)
It was an enjoyable feeling to be expressing and sharing your enthusiasm with people who enjoyed it as much as you do...


Read one article that I have printed...


hmm~





Smile Always :)

1 comment:

Wahida K said...

it wasn't my fault that i slept.....