Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MakNgah and MakCik, 'Jeles'?



I wasn't feeling so well today...

However, starting from the morning, I went to the bank
to settle my Master thesis fee payment
have to settle this problem first
if I were to begin writing my thesis in peace...

after that, I followed my mom to her office...
I took a long nap there
coz my body wasn't feeling that well to do anything...

after mom finished her work, we went home

In the evening, before going to Jitra,
we detoured to the university's botanical garden...
here are some shots of the surroundings that I took...
not much as I was not feeling that well...


Caption: A small bridge from afar
(I was resting at a rest place nearby)


Caption: The small bridge made for people to easily get to the other side...duh..hahaha :D


Arriving in Jitra, after getting the permission from QA's mother,
we went on a night out again!!! Yay!!! :D

MakNgah and MakCik in KL, Jeles?
hehehe


Caption: QA: What's taking MakTeh so long to choose a bag? Dah penat dah menunggu ni...




Caption: QA, a? a? am... Sedap? Yum... :)


Caption: MakSu eating away her chicken...


Caption: Yumm...

Night Out again with QA today...
We went to eat at KFC...
It was fun...


Smile Always :)

1 comment:

MyLensJourney said...

well great n fun exp u have there. Im happy that u r enjoying life over there. As up to this post,ive read all your posting. Do take care and i love you. Muah...