Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Still Working On It....

Today was great despite that nothing regarding my thesis was achieved...
However, I have to view this situation in a positive way...

My morning started at 11am...mom decided to let me sleep as I am coz she said I looked a bit unwell...that's true...I had a slight stomachache this morning...

After tidying the bed and showered, I helped mom with the cooking but she ended up doing most of it since I was still not feeling that well...we ate lunch together and at 1.30pm mom asked me whether I wanted to fetch my sister Wahida from school...and I answered yes...So we went to fetch Wahida...

After that mom dropped us at home to go for her meeting...

Arriving home, Wahida and I decided to do some short revision...
Since this week is still in her 1st week and to be precise, her 3rd day of school, I decided to help her in organizing her textbooks and exercise books and we went through lessons she learned in school from day one...
I hope that I can be of a help to her since she's facing the UPSR exam this year...
So our revision went till 4.30pm and then Wahida said that she wanted to go swimming since today was Tuesday...

Sunday and Tuesday is the best day to go swimming as the swimming pool at the sport complex will only be opened for females...

So swimming it is...I didn't join coz didn't have the mood so I just watch from nearby at the benches...

it went till 6.30pm...I spent my time by reading books and occasional short visit to my sister who were having the time of her life in the water...

and the time passed by...we arrived home at 7.40pm after picking up my other sister Najmie from the university's horse ranch...EQUIN...

At 8pm I listened to Wahida’s recitation of ayat in Al-Qur’an...

and after that we watched TV upon a request from KL...hehehe...

We watched a reality show titled ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as my sister Intan wanted to know the result about who were eliminated and who was safe for the next round....

and after that we ended up watching a drama series on channel 8TV titled ‘Ghost Whisperer’...
It’s been a while since I watched this drama series...


From what I have experienced today, I take what I wasn’t suppose to do as a lesson for me so that I don’t repeat them in the near future...
and I will try to arrange my time with helping my little sister, time preparing meals, time for my thesis, time for house chores, etc. to improve myself to be a better person...

There’s a lot of self-disciplining that I have to realize...

The time to change is not tomorrow but NOW!!!!

Khadijah, Fighting!!!!



Smile Always :)