Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Swimming Again...




Currently watching Ghost Whisperer...
and I found this picture...
wooooo :)

*********************

suddenly missing the boys from Darul Izzah...
the memories with them were so precious to me...



Caption:
from the top left, Brother Bob, Redhuan, Zharfan, Aidil, Zaman, Mohd Isa Azmi, Robaayah Mohd Lazim, Ustaz Din, Syukur, Helmi, Anuar, Firdaus, Abdul Hafiz...
sitting in the middle, starting, me, Yasin, Husni, Shidan, Ridzwan, Redzuan, Hairy, Rahim, Amin, Danial, Zubir...
sitting in front, Aniq, Akid, and Iwan...
and not in the picture and the ones taking the picture:
Brother Ghazali and Brother Budiman


*********************


Today, in the evening,
Wahida and I went swimming again...
I'm still scared of the water...but improving...
Since I started swimming and cycling,
it has always been an exciting feeling
to go back to the sport complex...

And as usual, before going back home,
I walked on the reflexology stones
near the sport complex for 10 minutes...

Although, it was a slight painful and quite refreshing experience..
I loved it!!!


Caption: Going back home now...
(I'm driving..hehehe)



Smile Always :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's an unrelated question; Did nee-chan get her foot stepped on by her horse.

Tell her I still feel like laughing lol.

Oh, and awesome day you had
(^w^)b

Khadijah said...

i believe so...hehehe :D