Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Talk About Today...

Today was depressing...and fulfilling, in a way, for me...
Not really for my Master but
I get to spend quality time with my little sister, Wahida...

Today Wahida didn't go to school because of valid reasons...
mom and my other sister, Najmie are out because of work and classes...
so it leaves me and Wahida...


Our day commenced on the afternoon after Wahida showered and we ate lunch...
For the day, my mood in doing my Master has diminished...hehehe
I turned my attention away from my Master to her...I don't know why...


After she phoned her friends
for homework of the day,
she asked for my help in doing the homework...
The whole evening
I helped her with her Bahasa Melayu homework, Khat writing and her Mathematics...
and surprisingly we had a great time together....
After Maghrib, I even assist her in her Al-Qur'an recitation...
I was enjoying every minute of it...


Wait, I was forgetting my Master again!!!
It has been 3 days since my meet up with my supervisor...
I hope that I have adequate understanding of what I wanted to do till our next meet up next week...

Ya Allah, give me strength to do this in time...
Aamiin...


Smile Always :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wat happened to wahida?

Khadijah said...

umi buat PhD...umi tido lewat...alarm tak set...kak wahida pun tido nyenyak...
equals to, bangun lewat...
so Wahida tak pi sekolah la...
tu la citernye...
no fatal injuries involved...
don't worry...
thanks for the concern...

you're a good friend, Shah...

:) Smile Always

Wahida K said...

it wasn't my fault.....but teachers keep blaming me that i'm lazy