Saturday, September 5, 2009

Learning Sign Language...ABC



Assalaamu'alaikum and A Wonderful Good Morning
to my blog followers

I'm currently feeling happy
and to cheer me up even more
is these pictures
of
my cutest niece ever...
(currently 8 months)












Anyway, today I would like to share
something
that caught my attention
while reading my sister's blog

It was the cute fingers
modeling the sign language alphabets

Therefore I decided to make an entry of it myself

Previously I was a bit jealous of my sisters
conversing in sign language


So now, I am determined
to learn the language myself...


Wish me luck...

If you want to learn about it
feel free to practice it here


Here we go...


A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

That's all for now...

For all Muslims out there...

I want to wish you

"Happy Fasting"
"Happy Breaking Your Fast"
"Happy Performing Your Ibadah"
"Happy Ramadhan"

and

:) Smile Always

4 comments:

Connie said...

Yes, cute baby! I love to see their first teeth come in and losing their baby teeth.

Unknown said...

Oooh! Let me guess!
You took it from nee-san's blog?
Haha.
I think it's more easier to learn it by looking at actual actions rather than static images but do your best!

Even I can't master this yet!
Haha. You're a source of inspiration.
Hwaiting! >_<

Khadijah said...

connie...
hehehehe yeah the memories are special

Khadijah said...

feshnie...
you mean Intan? Yeah I did...

Well, practice makes perfects...

I'll try my best to memorize all the alphabets like Intan do...

Tq for saying that I'm a source of inspiration...It means a lot to me coming from you...

:) Smile Always