Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Assalaamu'alaikum and a Wonderful Day to my blog readers...
(if I still have one)

It's been a century since I last blog about my life...(as usual)

I've been a reader of my sis Najmie's blog since she always updated hers...hehe
also a regular reader of my sis Feshnie's blog since she regularly updated hers due to time constraints...hehe
and once in a blue moon reader of my sis Intan's blog due to her long posts updates...hehe

Anyway, just updating to wish all of my readers a Happy New Year...
For all Muslims out there, it is still Muharram month...I pray that wonderful things happen in this special first month of the new year of Hijriah 1431...

oh yeah!!! This year started with a full blue moon in the air...It must truly be a beautiful sight...Subhanallah...


My Current Status: Back as a master student...the semester started on the 28th Dec 2009 (just the end of last year....hahahaha....funny that I should say that...hmm)

A lot has happened last year...
1- Some of my friends got engaged, some, married...others, may it be they were pregnant or having a baby...Congratulations to all of them...I'm twice as happy for them...

2- However, my result for last semester however decreased from a 3.5... to 3.4... and it was so frustrating...I gave my best in the class and went to see the lecturer and all...and what did I get? *inhale* *exhale* alhamdulillah...everything happened for a reason...anyway, I'm thankful for the result that I get :)

3- Also after my final exams, I went to KL and stayed there for the month...during that time I was given the opportunity to help and facilitate foster children from Darul Izzah Dormitory (which originated from Bangi) for 11 days...most of them lost their father and were sent to Darul Izzah to be cared for since their mothers cannot give care and enough attention to them due to personal and financial problems after loosing their husbands...some were divorced and their child were sent away to this foster home...We bonded pretty well since I also lost my father 9 years ago in a car accident...I missed them as the 11-day school break camp ended (18 Dec 09 - 28 Dec 09)...

Click HERE, HERE, and HERE to view the pictures of the cute faces :)


Now I'm back in Kedah to start writing my master thesis...I'm still working on the right title in order to start my thesis...Wish me luck!!! :) I need it...



Smile Always :)

3 comments:

intan said...

good luck with your thesis and welcome home sis! happy new year!

Unknown said...

Happy New Years!>w</
and good luck with the thesis~(-_-)
^basically what nee-san just said. ^^;

...there's 'hehe' after every mention of our blog 0.o Why is that?

Khadijah said...

feshnie...

it's because it's like I'm smiling with my teeth shown...hehehe

you can't say hehe without showing your teeth right? hehehe

smiling's different...:)
but hehe can't be shown emoticon...hehehe

Smile Always :)

thanks Intan & Feshnie for your wishes...