Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Not Working Out For Me...

I'm in the commencement of my master thesis and I started it at home...

Hmm..what can I expect? Something to be accomplished...
Well guess what? Little were achieved...and I ended up sleeping until mom came back for lunch and my short rest became a long one up until nighttime and still I was stuck to watching TV...

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a lot of willpower and high spirit to finish this thesis of mine....
I just realized the burning determination I had in the beginning had decreased rapidly...and I need to get it back b4 it's too late....

My second meet up with my supervisor would be next week after she return from KL and I have to be ready with whatever I have to show her...

Ya Allah, please give me guidance to bring myself to the right path...




Smile Always :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well...it's not like I can help you much. I barely know what a thesis is. But you can try yoga though, to get your focus back or something.
Good luck is all I can say ^^
Sorry

Khadijah said...

no prob...it's my problem to deal with...

love you for concerning...
:)