Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!!!

It's 22nd April 2010!!!

Today happened to be my lil sis, Wahida's 12th Birthday!!!
and it's also Earth Day!!!


Anyway,
today we went to celebrate everyone's birthday
except for those who are absent
(my two lil sis who's currently in KL)

Before that we went to meet our all time fav niece, QA...
She is as cute as ever when we met her :)

Proceeding to telling my story on today's special events,
Every April we would celebrate 3 birthdays in one particular day and that day usually falls on my lil sis, Wahida's birthday, on 22nd April...

The celebrated birthday girls are:
1st - Mom (2nd April)
2nd - my lil sis, Najmie (7th April)
3rd - Wahida (22nd April)

This year's birthday, we chose to celebrate at KFC...
since everyone is currently on a healthy diet, we thought today would be a good day to 'cheat'

Note: It's ok to cheat sometimes and for dieters, it is always good to plan your 'cheating day' :)

oh yeah, I almost forgot, today is also the day Wahida register for her MyCard
Cute :)

Click here to view the pictures.

SMILE ALWAYS :)

No comments: