Friday, April 16, 2010

Students Achievement Awards Day...



Salam and Good Day Everyone!!! :D

Today's sharing is my lil sis achievement award day...
The event were held yesterday dated 15th April 2010

I was looking forward to the day since I've been participated in her Parent Teacher Meet ups and the recent PTA meeting and I feel obliged to attend this memorable event too...
Caption: My mom and I tacking picture outside the school after parking the car

Obviously the theme of the stage decorated here is green and a couple of yellow.
I like green!!!

Many parents attended to be part of their children's achievement day event...
I'm just proud to be part of the crowd...

While waiting, this is some of the waiting activities that parents do... on the phone, reading, and talking...

Finally the VIP arrived and the ceremony started...

starting with quite a lengthy speech by the school's principal

and continued with the VIP's speech...

next, after the official launching, a dancing performance and a singing group by the school's students were presented...it was an enjoyable show to watch :)
each of them were so cute in ensuring that their performance went well...hahaha



after the performances ended, the day's main event started...
starting with the best achievement by the 1st graders...

Finally it came to my sister's turn...
She was happy to be receiving the award...
my mom and I were proud to watch her go up the stage...

Before going back home, we took some pictures as memories...

Wahida in front of her school
Since the award ceremony finished early,
the teachers allowed the award recipients
to return home with their parents...

That's a relief for me...
It was nearly mid-afternoon
and the heat is getting to me...




SMILE ALWAYS :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait! What? What?
What did she win? For what?

Khadijah said...

It was last year's achievement in class...she got the best in Civic subject in her class...tu je...well better than nothing right? :)

Unknown said...

Yeah. Congratulate her for me please~

Khadijah said...

will do... :)