Monday, July 6, 2009

Blogging For The First Time...

Assalaamu'alaikum and a very wonderful day to my blog readers or should I be familiar with myself with blog term in calling you all bloggers.

This is my first attempt in creating a blog run by me. I've been considering over creating one for so long and here I am writing in one. For quite some time now I've been following my sisters' blogs and may I tell you I am inspired to create this blog because of them.

Every time I read their blogs, their humors, the pictures, their blog friends, made me have this speck of jealousy in me. Why can't I have a blog as funny and virtually merrier as they do? The result, well my very own blog. Hehehe...

In making my blog a success (feeling self-satisfaction) my first and foremost concern would be making my blog comprehensible for other bloggers to further want to follow me. I have to really open up my creativity to make my blog interesting. Anyway, I have to work hard on that.

So, this is my first entry then.

Maybe I'll introduce myself more in my next entry.

No comments: